Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Dull Day on Casco Bay"

"Dull Day on Casco Bay"
6"x8" oil on canvas panel

I went back to paint the Nubbin again on Sunday, with heavy overcast skies. But when I got to my spot, I saw layers in the islands that aren't usually visible. Maybe it was raining back there somewhere. I couldn't resist painting the layered islands. The Nubbin will be there next time.

I'm teaching my Daily Painting and Blogging Workshop at River Arts in Damariscotta again this fall. This time it will be on two consecutive days, November 6 and 7th. It should be lots of fun. Check out the River Arts website for details. I'd love to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Love poking through your blog. Your trip to Provence looks heavenly! And what a fun workshop with Carol. YEAH! :-)

    ReplyDelete