Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Paintings Accepted for "Anything Goes" At River Arts

"Winter Stream"
6"x6" oil on canvas panel
SOLD

"Harraseeket Road"
6"x6" oil on canvas panel
SOLD

I'm pleased to announce that two of my paintings have been chosen for the upcoming "Anything Goes" show at River Arts in Damariscotta, ME. This is the first time I've entered a juried show and I'm so pleased to have these paintings chosen. The show runs from November 12th through December 31st. I hope you have a chance to stop by.

4 comments:

  1. "Winter Stream" is beautiful--beautiful colors and great value structure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat Bob! That's fantastic. I love both these paintings. Winter Stream makes me feel cold! Love the red and green in the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I especially love "Winter Stream"--the lines of the trees and the shadows on snow. Many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, Bobbi. Lovely to look at but it is too soon for snow. Brrr.
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete