Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Show Opening Soon!


The opening of our French Show at the Yarmouth Frameshop and Gallery will be on February 12th from 4-7 (note new location). With more than 40 paintings in the show there will be lots to see and talk about. All four of us are really excited about the show and hope to see you at the opening.

1-2-3-Soleil

Garden Steps

Rainy Day Market

Near Pouzilhac

The paintings above are some of my favorites in the show. It's funny, for artists, the favorite paintings are often more about what it was like standing there painting them than the end result. We had a marvelous time on our trip and look forward to sharing it with you.

3 comments:

  1. these are fabulous Bobbi!! I'm sure it will be a wonderful show!!
    I SO want to see you and Suzanne this summer. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I want to congratulate you for your great work, I love the way you paint, I will follow your blog.un greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful style of painting, not too much detail, yummy soft edges. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete