Saturday, November 30, 2013

Current Shows

I hope you've all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We certainly did at our house. Just a quick post here to let you know about my holiday shows this season.

The River Arts "Celebrating Color" Exhibit runs through Dec. 12 in Damariscotta, ME. I've got these two framed paintings in the show:

Peppers
6"x8"
$250

Two Tomatoes
6"x6"
$200

Dec. 4 through 20, the Concord Art Association has its "Small Originals" show, with an opening Dec. 8,  from 2 - 4 PM, in Concord, MA. These are my framed paintings in this show:

Distant Pink
6"x6"
$200

Diligence
6"x6"
$200

December 3 through the end of February is the Yarmouth Frame and Gallery "Small Works Holiday Show", with an opening on Dec. 7, 4 - 7 PM, in Yarmouth, ME. I'll be there, and would love to see you. I've got some of my recent plein air sunset paintings in this show, all beautifully framed.

From Mt. Agamenticus
5"x7"
$200

November Sunset
5"x7"
$200

Wells Marsh Sunset
5"x7"
$200

No comments:

Post a Comment