Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Porter's Pine Color Study" - SOLD

This is my 100th post to the blog! I have so enjoyed these small paintings and the pull of the blog as an incentive to paint them. I want to thank every one of you for sharing this experience with me and for all the enthusiasm and support you have given me on this painting journey.

I hope you aren't sick of the wonderful pine from Porter's Landing! This time, I used the color studies in gouache to inspire an oil study. Porter's Pine Color Study is a 6"X6" oil.

Oh, and I almost forgot, the September Painting Giveaway winner has been notified, and I will announce the name and painting shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post. I love this tree and all the subsequent color variations! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete