Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Lake Houses Reflections"

"Lake Houses Reflections"
5"x7" oil on canvas panel

I painted this early this morning when the lake was still. It was much warmer than Monday and Tuesday, when I nearly froze. Tuesday's was a whiper, and it was raining yesterday, so I was happy to be able to work this one out. The shapes of the houses and the trees is what keeps bringing me back to this scene, which I have painted before. It's always the shapes and the spots of color that attract me and that's what I try to capture. I'm pleased with this one!

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot to be pleased about. This one scene is really evolving for you. What a difference between the earlier painting and this one, especially in the reflection. It's nice with the subtle color differences of real vs reflected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the reflection paintings. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete