Monday, September 1, 2014

"Churchy"

"Churchy"
6"x6" oil on canvas panel

Churchy is one of the dinghies owned by our extended family in Maine. She's a great rowboat, and many children have learned to row in her. This the first of 30 paintings in 30 days that I plan to do this month, along with about 700 other artists for Leslie's Saeta's challenge. We've all chosen a theme, and you won't be surprised that mine is boats. Since we are out on our boat, my next couple may be watercolors, things are rolling around out here a bit much for oils, though I did finish this one on the trip. To see everyone's paintings each day, take a look here.

3 comments:

  1. I love your colors and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Bobbi. As Sandra points, out, the warm and cool colors and reflections are done well. This is a nice little piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of the above comments!

    ReplyDelete