Saturday, January 2, 2016

More People at the Market

Figure 3
oil on treated paper

Figure 4
oil on treated paper


Figure 5
oil on treated paper



Above are a few more value studies of figures of people in markets in France. I went back to the original photos as references for the five studies. And before I started, I watched two of my favorite Peggi Kroll-Roberts videos. You can check them out on her website here (scroll down, these two are in sets 2 and 3).

My personal favorite is Figure 3. How about you? And I promise, there will be color soon!

2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! My favorite is number 5 - you really caught the pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! You have really cool work, and I love those Peggi Kroll Roberts dvds as well. Do you have the one on painting figures in sunlight? THat one is my favorite! Have a good day, Kyle

    ReplyDelete