Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

July Show in Boothbay Harbor

These images are the daily paintings that will be in my show which opens next week at The Gallery at Boothbay Harbor. I think all but one of them can be found in earlier blog posts. They were all done in the last year, most of them in the last 5 months. I will do a painting demo on Friday, July 3rd at 3PM at the gallery, as part of the opening. I am really excited about the show, which will be on for a month. It is great fun to work with my friends Rick and Pandy who own the gallery. I hope some of you can join us for the opening. Look out for an upcoming post on practicing for the demo.

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth MichaudJune 28, 2009 at 4:33 PM

    It's such a feast for the eye to have all your paintings in one place. All those great forms and colors! I can't get there over the July 4 weekend. How long does the show run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth MichaudJune 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM

    Oh, duh. I see the show will run for a month. Excellent. I will try to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look fabulous as a group. Very strong.

    ReplyDelete