Monday, March 28, 2011

"Irises"

"Irises"
6"x6" oil on canvas panel

Here's my second iris painting. I hope they last a while longer, since my other idea for the Garden of Earthly Delights Exhibit didn't work out. It was one of those painting experiences that teaches you how not to paint. I wiped it.

I want to thank those who have participated in the DPW Japan Relief Challenge. With three days worth of paintings auctioned so far, $21,00 has been raised. My first painting is sold and the second will close on Thursday. Here's a link.

Upcoming workshops:
-- That I am teaching: Daily Painting and Blogging in Damariscotta, ME, April 30 - May 1, 2011
-- That I am hosting: Liz Wiltzen Plein Air Painting in South Freeport, ME, Aug. 19-21, 2011

http://bobbiheath.blogspot.com
www.bobbiheath.com

1 comment: