Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lying in the Sun Sketch

"Lying in the Sun"

I'm trying to focus on regular painting practice and experimentation, even if it's in the car on the way to work or at lunchtime. Gouache works well for that since it's easy to clean up, but I don't always get something that I want to show. So here's another sketch from my recent trip to Tybee Island in Georgia. It's so muddy here in New England this spring, with massive amounts of snow melting, thinking about the beach is what keeps us going.

Upcoming workshops:
-- That I am teaching: Daily Painting and Blogging in Damariscotta, ME, April 30 - May 1, 2011
-- That I am hosting: Liz Wiltzen Plein Air Painting in South Freeport, ME, Aug. 19-21, 2011

http://bobbiheath.blogspot.com
www.bobbiheath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment