Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Shadow Quartet"

"Shadow Quartet"

after a second pass on the trees and block in of the rest

start - note there is no drawing, just the shapes

As the snow is melting, I'm getting more into painting it. This one is from a photo I took earlier in the week, out on my snow shoes. And we won't go into how I almost got the car stuck. I was glad I had a shovel in the back. The photos are not the best, a few lighting and white balance problems that even photoshop couldn't fix. The middle image is the most true to the real painting.

Upcoming workshops:
-- That I am teaching: Daily Painting and Blogging in Damariscotta, ME, April 30 - May 1, 2011
-- That I am hosting: Liz Wiltzen Plein Air Painting in South Freeport, ME, Aug. 19-21, 2011

http://bobbiheath.blogspot.com
www.bobbiheath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment