Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Off the Rim" for Japanese Relief - SOLD

"Off the Rim"
6"x6" oil on Raymar panel

This week, the Daily Paintworks Challenge is raising money for disaster relief in Japan. I'm putting in a couple of paintings and I hope you will rise to the challenge, visit the site and bid on your favorite painting. I chose this one because of the bright colors and simplicity of design.

All the money raised by the sale of this painting will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid in their relief efforts in Japan. I'll send documentation to the buyer when the donation is made. I've set the starting bid at $70 to encourage bidding in this 7 day auction. The winning bidder can pay by check or through PayPal.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Very strong and well done painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbi:
    I got the painting...wow, it's even more moving in person! It just glows. Thanks so much.
    LeslieG

    ReplyDelete