Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays!


Winter Stream
6"x6" oil on Raymar panel

I apologize for showing a painting that has already been on the blog, but when I think about the holidays this one keeps coming back to me. And I keep searching for similar views when the snow flies, like it has done the last few days here in New England.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday week, and wish you a joyous new year!

Before closing, I'd like to point you to Katherine Tyrrell's Making a Mark blog. Katherine has gathered 16 paintings divided into 4 categories: still life, nature, portrait, and landscape, from paintings nominated by her readers. We are all invited to vote for one in each category. I've made my votes, and in some categories this was a very difficult choice. I hope you will take a look and do some voting yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you keep coming back to this painting, it is wonderful!
    I love the light and the composition of this guy!

    ReplyDelete