Saturday, June 27, 2009

July Show in Boothbay Harbor

These images are the daily paintings that will be in my show which opens next week at The Gallery at Boothbay Harbor. I think all but one of them can be found in earlier blog posts. They were all done in the last year, most of them in the last 5 months. I will do a painting demo on Friday, July 3rd at 3PM at the gallery, as part of the opening. I am really excited about the show, which will be on for a month. It is great fun to work with my friends Rick and Pandy who own the gallery. I hope some of you can join us for the opening. Look out for an upcoming post on practicing for the demo.

3 comments:

  1. It's such a feast for the eye to have all your paintings in one place. All those great forms and colors! I can't get there over the July 4 weekend. How long does the show run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh. I see the show will run for a month. Excellent. I will try to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look fabulous as a group. Very strong.

    ReplyDelete